We do not collect any information which might identify any of our visitors.
Any visitors who choose to contact us will inevitably share their email address, ip address and any information in their message. Contact information we receive from visitors will be held in the strictest confidence and never sold, shared or otherwise transmitted to any third party.
Visitor Information that is Collected:
We use traffic tracking organisations to monitor our web site performance and use. These services collect information such as:
- The domain for your internet service provider, and the IP address of the computer accessing our site.
- The type of browser you are using
- The type of operating system you are using (such as Macintosh, Unix, Windows etc.)
- The date and time you visit our site and the web pages that are visited on our site
- How you arrived at our site (from a search engine, web site link or direct input of our domain name.
This information is used for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. The companies we use for tracking traffic do not record personal identifiable information about individuals.